News Releases – 2017
- 11/17/2017 – California Department of Tax and Fee Administration to Cannabis Businesses — Know Your Tax Rates and Responsibilities
- 11/17/2017 – California Department of Tax and Fee Administration Seeks Chief Financial Officer Applicants
- 10/27/2017 – California Department of Tax and Fee Administration Releases New Anti-Nepotism Policy
- 10/26/2017 – California Department of Tax and Fee Administration's Norwalk Office Relocating to Cerritos
- 10/24/2017 – CDTFA Free Special Workshop: Tax Relief for Businesses Impacted by Fires
- 10/12/2017 – CDTFA Offers Tax Relief for Businesses Impacted by Fires
The latest information on rates and fees, refund and relief opportunities, special exemptions, new tax programs and changes in current ones.
- Fuel Retailers, Wholesalers, and Suppliers Storage Tax Return Requirement
- Rate Change for International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) and Interstate User Diesel Fuel Tax (DI) Licensees Effective November 1, 2017
- Norwalk Office Relocating to Cerritos November 6, 2017
- 9/29/2017 – New Cannabis Taxes Begin January 1, 2018
- 09/05/2017 – Tobacco Product Sales by Out of State Distributors to In-State Distributors
- 08/18/2017 – New Tax Rate and Storage Requirement for Motor Vehicle and Diesel Fuels Effective November 1,2017
- 07/01/2017 – Important Tax and Fee Payer Announcement
Updates on Sales and Use Tax, issued quarterly, with supplemental articles and annual indexes.
An annual publication that previews new legislation and includes articles of interest on existing tax and fee programs.
Special Taxes and Fees Newsletters Index
This semiannual newsletter has the latest tax and fee information to help you advise your clients and prepare their returns more effectively.