Doing Business with CDTFA
The California Department of Tax and Fee Administration (CDTFA) is committed to providing business opportunities for certified Small Businesses and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises (SB/DVBE), inclusive of women, minority, and LGBTQ-owned businesses. We believe that supporting California's SB and DVBE community is an integral part of stimulating California's economy.
CDTFA processes procurement and contracting requests for non-information technology and information technology goods and services following state and federal statutes, regulations, policies, and procedures. CDTFA also aligns its procurements and contracts with the Governor's Executive Orders including focusing on recycling and promoting SB/DVBE contracting.
If you are interested in doing business with CDTFA, please contact CDTFA's SB/DVBE advocate. CDTFA's Advocate is here to promote SB/DVBE participation in the department's contracting and procurement activities.
Goods and Services Frequently Procured by CDTFA
- Security Guard Services
- Locksmith Services
- Armored Car Services
- Printing Machinery and maintenance
- Air Cards/Wireless Modems
- Computer Peripherals
- Laptop Computers
- PPE Supplies
- Cleaning Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Software Support
- Videoconferencing/Telecom Equipment
- Ergonomic/Reasonable Accommodation accessories
- Apply for or Re-Apply for Certification as a Small Business and/or Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Apply For or Re-apply as Small Business, Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (ca.gov).
- See a step-by-step-guide to register your business
- Learn how to do business with the State and find resources to support SB/DVBE business opportunities
- View or search for State contracts
- Learn about upcoming outreach and workshop events by visiting the Department of General Services Business Outreach Program