Getting Started for Caterers

If you own a business in California, and you expect to be making taxable sales, you must register with the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration (CDTFA) for a seller's permit and file regular sales and use tax returns. Whether you are new to catering or growing your existing business, you'll find these tools helpful in maintaining your account with us.


Online Registration – Register with us for your seller's permit or add a business location to an existing account.

Filing and Payments