Getting Started with Mobile Phone Vendors

If you own a business in California, and you expect to be making taxable sales, you must register with us for a seller's permit and file regular sales and use tax returns. Whether you are new mobile phone vendor or growing your existing business, you'll find these tools helpful in maintaining your account with us.


Online Registration – Register with us for your seller's permit, or add a business location to an existing account.

Filing and Payments